PORTAL INSTRUCTIONS GUIDE:
You will receive these instructions after you have submitted your Portal Request Form.
Setting up an account with Infinite Campus Parent Portal is easy! Here is your Activation Key. This will allow you to create your own Username and Password.
Go to: http://www2.portlandschools.org
- Click on Parents from the menu on the left
- Click on Infinite Campus Portal
- See "If you have been assigned a Campus Portal Activation Key, click here.
- “Activating your Portal Account”
- Type the Activation Key into the appropriate boxes Click Submit
- “Campus Portal account successful”
- Follow the directions to create a username and Password.Click on Create Account
- Username – use a combination of letters and numbers
- Password – Requires a minimum of 6 characters
- Must use upper (A,M, P, etc) and lower case letters (b,e,w, etc)
- Must have a number or a symbol (@,%,&, etc)
- “Campus Portal Account creation” - Congratulations! Click here
- Campus Portal Login Screen
- Type in your new Username and Password Sign In>>
If your account is blocked due to several unsuccessful login attempts or you have forgotten your username or password, please follow these directions.
- Parents/Guardians must request unlocking their account by sending an email to email@example.com.
- For verification, you must include the following information which must match what we have in Infinite Campus:
- Your full name
- Home address
- Email address
- Once the District has confirmed the Parent/Guardian identification, the account will be reset.It may take up to a week to process.
- You will receive a returned email with your username and a temporary password.